Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bonic Woman, Yes I Wannbe

OINK! [EDITED!]
Slept at 4am last night and mum dragged me outta th bed at 11am :[ YAWNS* Deco-ed the house and clean up alittle. My neck SUAN si ler :X Ohoh, i beautify the plants too. Hehs! :D Quite a boring day. I dont even have the CNY moood. Lawls!

My house smells good, my dog smells better but i smell -.- Hmmmm, finally everything is done! Ohoh,

My doggie has a new towel toooo (:

Here is my toliet. Stick stickers.

My new bedroom strawberry sandals :D

New mirror :D


& I LOVE MY BEDSHEEEET~
Don't you love mickey ^^ AWWW!

Just finished a game with CYX. KINDA PAWNED BADLY again :[ Sighs*
IM BORED
IM BORED


MEEEE HOOOOONN KUEEEYYYYY i wanna eat you nownownow!
Reunion dinner later. Can i dont eat?
I just want my mee hoon kuey and my ferrero rocher ._.

No comments: