Monday, January 5, 2009

Let You Go

School ended at 3.30pm today and it will be like that continuously for every Monday Tuesday and Thursday T.T Its kinda tiring really but i like the feeling. Its had to explain. Mixed feelings. Despite the sleepless night before, I did not really sleep in class today ;X In fact is I have no chance to sleep =O IM BEATTT~

Had to clean the art room after lessons. Dusty~ Made my running nose worst. After that JIahua acc me to j8 to check out some stuff. Got REALLLY HUNGRY so went to eat ban mian ! Hahahhas, felt so fortunate. I even told her if i had a mouth SUPER BIGGG, i would like to stuff the entire bowl of noodles in my mouth and swallow in one shot and have second serving -.- Lawls, But by th time i was done, I WAS TOOO FULL. Hahahaha.

Cotton On! So many things i wanna buy. PLanned to find my mum around 7-8plus but i was too tired so slept. When iwoke up, i was too weak to even stand =/ My throat was so sore and my head was spinning. Plus flu! I hate getting sickkkkkkkk . DAMN ! Its getting worst. Hope i can go school tmr.
I dont wanna miss out on anything

Right, before i lose all my energy or the computer hang again, i better get MrWong's report done.
Bye peeeeps.









Daddy~
I Wished You'd Understand Me Better

No comments: