Sunday, January 11, 2009

Its Just Another Day

Wow, i have so many things to say. My computer died on me on the start of school and it kinda delayed alot of my work. Getting to school on time ^^ YongXiang has been a huge help :D

Haha, i dont know where i should start. Its been kinda busy for me though. MrWong had this last mintue assignment for us to do. Eshley Terence Angie Diyan and I was suppose to prepare a speech of our overseas trip. The most memorable one and the one I've learnt most in. Its pretty cool but i feel sick on Tuesday and its been affecting me ALOTT ! Plus that day Angie and I kena caught for hair.
Pin also scold
Dont pin also scold _|_
Lols

My voice is hoarse and fever on and off. Trying not to care about it. On the day of presentation itself. Well, i was pretty conscience of my voice frankly so i kinda screwed up th first half. But frankly, that was th loudest i could go when i first speaked. LOL ! In th morning when i just woke up, i couldnt speak at all. DAMN WORRIED!

Jiahua acc me to the doc on Wed if i wasnt wrong but the medicine isnt helping -.- In fact it got worst :[ Plus lessons also getting more important everyday i cant afford to skip school. Sighs* DRINK MORE WATER!

Ohoh i drew something during art lesson. But i think the cup looks kinda weird :O

Haha,

oh and Friday, had our CCA Bazaar, the assembly dismissed us late so we were kinda worried. & we had alot of problems tying our hair. Plaits! WTH, our hair had so many layered la then IDK who came out with the stupid rule to plait up our hair. It just makes us late for every trianing la. Never plait properly, also kena scold. Whats their problem.

&& Xuanru, Chinyang, HongLeung, Felicia with a few cadets had to chiong out the CCU Structures and th tentage. Xin Ku ni men ler. Saiful and Joanna wore the NUmber 1 uniform. OMG! So shuai :DDD Jolene and I look with envy. Hahahs. joanna looked so chio laaaa ^^ Wow~ *pictures pending

With my voice i had to take squad, i wanted ot to take over saiful to do the outdoor but we had some changes. So I had to shout commands as loud as i could but it was still veryvery soft. Sorry sec2s ;X I tired my best. Had to compete with band as well. That WAS HORRIBLE! Im so glad my sec2s are finally improving :D

At the end of the day, my voice was so bad that i didnt want to talk at all. It sounded so weird. Sighs* Had alittle fustration with our CIs that day ._. All of us were very tired and they always drag time. That made felicia and I pissed. Went mac, but had no appetite to eat. Xuanru Saiful and I rant what was on our minds.

Saturday
In the morning, went for my checkeup in the hospital regarding my back. Super troublesome -.- PLus wasted 4bucks. ZZZ! Ended early so met my bitch at J8. Trained to Tampines! WOAHHHH, It took us nearly an hour. & by the time we got to Temasek Poly, it was nearly an hour and a half. Lols. If we were to go o that school. OMg! Imagine the time i gotta wake up to get to school. Lols. Hahas. But i still hope to enter that school. Enviroment is cool. Everyone there all very high ;P

Bitch and I got kinda lost at first, couldnt find our way there. And when we in TP, we couldnt find our way around too. Hahahas! walked around, the place is friggin HUGE! Sheeesh, got hungry and thirsty so bought western food there for 3bucks! Cheep uh :D Contiuned for our search for the course we wanted.

Meanwhile, we got a balloon first. Tied it to our bag at first. Jiahua's one flew away without her knowing. Ahahahah! Then we thick skin abit, went to get another one. Hahahahah ;P So funny la! So tied to our wrist this time and walked around. My balloon kept whacking Bitch's face ;P WAHAHAHAH!

& finally when we found the place where the course is, a lady asked us to take a photo ;O hahahs. So we just did and she helped us developed it. Omg, we look horrible. Hahahs. Got what we needed quickly and left TP. Wanted to go NgeeAnn as well but it was too late. 5pm already whereas their open house closes at 6pm ;X

Wanted to get a cab but we only had 11bucks in together on us. So Jiahua tried to use her most wen rou voice to plead th taxi driver to get us there with 11bucks. But no luck :[ So decided not to go after 5 tries x.x So EMBARRASSING. HAHAHAH. Went back ealier then i thought.

To my surprise, i slept from 8pm till the next morning which is 10pm ;P HAHAHA. This shows how tired i was. Skipped dinner -.X


*Saiful Girlfriend, please get over her soon. NOT WORTH IT! Call me if theres anything :D

No comments: