Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Want The Old You Back

Friday

Had another hard day. Lessons were alright except chinese. DAMN ITS BORING! Its super quiet in class and I'm used to alittle more noise. Lol, dumb i know but its a fact. When Carmen and I talk, ITS FREAKING OBVIOUS. Lawl! But that XU has nothing to say everytime i talk back so yay for that.

At least i've done my work. Hehs. NP training after 5periods of chinese! Today was alittle diff, most of the sec4s went for the balloon twisting :D Kinda cute. Made a puppy, flower, sword. The flower is the hardest. I wanna learn to make mickey. I've seen people selling mickey and minnie on the streets. DUPER CUTE-XZX! :D

The rest of teh cadets went for a team building course and still had time so played captain's ball. Th new sec1s are very enthu (: Hope it last uh. && at the end, Jason annouced the change of ICs which they think will benefit us and the cadets. Okayyy~

Frankly, im not happy. i tihnk most of them are too but we cant do much. cannot just because a few of us then the entire squad gotta change people ;X I m really gonna MISS MY SEC2S! They've improved so much. Sighs* Hope the new Ics wont be bais and treat them better.

Anyway, Kpool after that. I'M OFFICALLY 16. So went in just like that ^^ Nicholas and Asri tagged along too. Cool huh. Almost won Jason and mengsiang. Damn! Had cup noodles with saiful[Girlfriend] and chatted together with MS at 700 there till pretty late. Haha, MS and I had alot of disagreement. So debated alittle. By the time i got home, it was 11pm. bathe and slept! I was damn tireddddd.

Saturday

Babe gave me morning call (: Went for POA remindial till around 12pm. Kup PRINKLLESSSSS! Woooo, strike off one crave of my crave-list :D Her mum fetched her home so I went home too after that. Straight to bed again once i got changed. wanted to wake up at 3pm but my alarm for some reason didn't ring. ZZZ! I so need coffee now to keep me awake :X STARBUCKS! =/ I miss it.

Right, going to study now. Mum won't let me out for basketball. DAMN I NEEDA BREAK!
_|_

Oh did i mention I was in a hurry this morning and i accidentally kicked the edge of my cupboard. Okay it hurts but didnt bother to check on it. Then when i was about to wear my socks. Gosh! The blood was oozing out like no one's businees. Woah, what a kick. I wonder how really =O
maybe i dont sense pain nowadays :[

No comments: