Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Satisfied With Just Her

HAPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TO MEEE :D
I'm SIXTEEEEENNN baby (:


HAPPPY BIRTHDAYY TOOO TO ADORA AND ETHEL! The sweeties from my Primary school classmates with the same birthday as me. I LOVE THEM TOOOO :D


& its gonna be over in a few hours. DANG! :[ Jiahua says I offically can have sex! Hahahahha. Yup, so true. Can finally go into KBox, watch NC16, club? Maybeeeeeeeee. Hehs. Actually my burfdey isnt like SUPER GLAMEROUS or whatever but i enjoyed alot especially with my BABE! :D

She got me something real unexpected! & I totally jumped and WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WHEEEEEE WHOOOOOOO YAYAYAYAYAYAY! HAHAHS. If it wasn't for my voice. I TOTALLY WOULD HAVE SCREAMED! Hugged her in the toliet. Hehs. Everyone else in the toliet kinda got slience by me with my excitement :DD Nothing was on my mind except her! WAHAHAHAH ^^ OhMyGoshh, Seriously i love it alot. Presenting...

Isnt it awesome! Its teh deluxe collection! & the graphics are so real arent they (: I've yet to watch the show.
Plus Little Mermaid etc :O

Oh WenXian my childhood friend for like over 8 years, gave me a super mario toy :D

&& Dason gave me a skully phone chain.

Yup, just 3 little gifts. Im satisfied [: Many unexpected people wished me happy birthday :D Hahas. Surprising ;P ANYWAY! THANKS TO ALL THAT WISHED ME xDDDD

After a long day at school, Babe and I went to eat Ban Mian :D Hahas, had th crave. I'm not sure issit because i was sick so i couldnt taste anything or it was just tasteless. LOL ! Butbutbut, went we got to town, stomach started to ache! We totally think its th ban mian. Hahhs. Pain at the same time siaa. Sisters ;P

So after that took our time and went over to Wisma, wanted to get my wallet i longed for! Daddy said he wanted ot get it for my birthday, but he say it was ugly so didnt buy. By the time i go today, no more already :[ Sighs* Not fated baaa.

So my 18bucks, i went to pamper myself instead. Babe and I shared FAMOUS AMOS cookies :D Hehs. Damn ITS DELICIOUS! Over-ate again today ;P Lawl. Chocolates made us happy and super duper high, We were like laughing like mad throughout. Crumbs crumble all over us ;} Hehs, so kiddies!



We had 50grams free. Hehes. So liek we had 300g of cookies. Each ate 150g ! WOW, TOTALLY NEEDA LOSE WEIGHT. & OUR THROAT~ ITS KILLING MEEEEE. Shyt, Hahahs.
Contiuned window shopping (: Love the vest sold in GUESS. But the price is hmmm,

Oh on our way back, we watche dtwo china sisters performing on the strrets. man they are FLEXIBLE. Omg, but they dont seem happy at all. We kinda pity them, they might be sold kids or soemthing. Donated a small amount (: They're gooood.

I WANNNA GO SHOPPPPINNNNGGGGGG!
Money Money Money roll in =/


{/3 Topshop, Warehouse, Pull&Bear, Hula&Co etcetc..

No comments: