Saturday, January 24, 2009

I HAD IT

Hello readers (:
Lets start with Friday :D

THERE WAS NO CHEMISTRY TEST! Hmmm, & i was actually looking forward to it =X Jiahua was alittle weird during chem, she didn't have th mood. Moodswing? Hahahs. I really dont like her taht way ;P I'm more used ot bubbly jumpy Hualy :D

So we couldn't have recess cause we had to help out for the CNY concert. Zhen Khan lats minute asked me to be his co-MC just for the first part before Kai Sheng's performance. I totally chua tio! I was tihnking, why me? I was suppose to do sai kang work that day ;O Had to translate teh Chinese version of the script to English within such a short time. I tihnk I just embarrassed myself.

I dont have any clothes so just borrowed a blaser. While ZK acc me wear for awhile ^^

I made Jiahua do a catwalk on stage =O Sorry babe. But you did well ^^ Really. Im so proud of you. Thenthen, when I was clearing the speaker after the singing performance, I heard one sec1 say " ISN'T THAT THE MC" I totally. zzz! -.-
HA!
The prize presentation part was alittle screw up. There won't enough presents. FUCKING HIPPO YIK never say properly. MrShaw and I panic. LOL! For the lower sec class deco prizes we had to give a sub present den Mr Shaw ask them to claim later.

After th concert. Babe and I went back and meet each other again (: We head down to Ngee Ann Poly. Yup you didn't see wrongly. I bet you're wondering why so far?!
We went there to study ^^ I think i made her pissed cause I keep leading her the wrong way. hahahs. No sense of direction ;O I study until quite pekchek also, do manths den keep getting stuck, Dontknow how to do,den my calculator was with YX. He forgot to return me :[ Plus jiahua also doing maths so bu hao yi shi keep asking for her lidat.








After studying find things to eat and wanted ot play basketball. We decided to just walk around. & GUESS WHAT WE FOUND A MAP! Hahahahha. We totallly, ahhh its a mapp. Yayyyyyyyy yiiiipppeeeeee! Lols.
Zi-high
uhhhhhh, then so decided ot head ot the sports complex den we saw some guys bouncing basketball dne i tell jiahua" I think i know where the basketball court is ler" hahhahs. Then I trace back where they came from ;P
We couldnt borrow a ball caws we werent students from there. So decided to plug up the courage to ask one of those guys. It took so long! hahahs But by luck, we found one ball den we ask them if we could play. Damn ps!

At first only jiahua and I playing 1v1 den the guys jio-ed us for match. 3v3 with another random guy. YAY WE WON! Close fight ;D Jiahua shotting damn accurate cans ;P Netballer.
They thot we were netballers from ngee ann but when we said we weren.t They shock! Hahahahhas. Surprising meh. We look like poly students. YAY! ;P Lols.

cabbed home cause i was rushing for time. Dad wants me to be home by 9pm. Then we only had 8bucks in total. We totally used the most wen rou the voice ask uncle if he could fetch us to bishan with 8bucks ;|
& he said okay! WHEEEEE.
He super nice la, end up he send both of us individually to out homes ley. OMG right ;P hahahas. I asked Jiahua" Are we wearing red?" Hahahahs. Lols

Saturday

Met Johnson first before heading to the basketball court (: No one there. Lols. & I thought i was already late. Stupid ch say 9plus den we 10am reach no one. Hahahs. I hate youuu. Rawr ;P So we played first since I had Mao mao with me ^^
They all came around 11 :X Zzz
Den went for lunch but didnt eat.
Aiyaaa, its a boring day today
Conflict with my dad again

Yaya! Im always in teh wrong.
Shut up also wrong
Talk also wrong
Whatever i say u all also disagree, HWO TO COMMUNICATE PLS!
ZZZ
Whatever!
3rd time crying of th eweeek.
THATS SO NOT ME! _|_

No comments: