Thursday, January 15, 2009

How Can I Move On When I Still Love You

Hai Hai Hai Hai!

Met Yx in the morning as usual, almost late :X MrWong called Jiahua Luah and I up, talked to us about why we didn't attend school yesterday. ZZZ! I felt kinda accused lur. Just because ONE TIME! Jiahua and I skipped school, it doesn't mean we'll do it again ~

Plus its A FREAKIN IMPORTANT YEAR THIS YEAR! WHO WILL BE DUMB ENOUGH TO PON SCHOOL. Sheeesssh! Although its suspecious but.. During lessons, MrWong wasn't treating hualy and I like normal lur. How do I explain this. The way he look at us, its like looking at a criminal. & I doubt i was just thinking too much luh, even Jiahua feels it.

I feel so what la! What have I done wrong. Wrong to be sick. Ill at teh wrong time. WRONG TIME TO NOT GO TO SCHOOL. Whatever~ I hate this feeling. Now asking him maths questions seems so friggin diffcult -.-

Play basketball that time vent anger~
LAWL
Sighs* anyway, chemistry, getting alogn with it. Thanks to Ken[My tutor] or else i'd be like the rest of my class, looking at MissLow blankly.
Seriously, i dont understand a shit she is explaining. Her attention totally on 5NA Lah ;x No offense.

Its not a good day~ I'm shag! Tuition later at 7pm (: Gosh, i got so many things to ask him. JIAYOU!
Had a lot of cravings during Physics, HEH! :PPPP
FOOOOOOOODDDD

No comments: