Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Keep Me In Your Memory

Sneeezee!* (>o<)"

Woke up on time in the morning and everything (: Morning call from YX! Felt kinda dizzy before i bathed but i thought okay, probably its because i just woke up so still you know..

After i got bathed and changed my head was spinning while i was blowing my hair half way. Wanted to just get on with school but really cant. I can barely walk to my bag placed in th living room =X Lols

So went back to bed with my uniform and told my babe i cant go to school. Who knew! SHE TOOO. She fainted at her doorstep! THATS EVEN WORST! Goshhhhh, hope she didnt hurt her head or something. She texted me in the afternoon saying MrWong thought we pon school cause both of us didnt come including luah -.- LAWLS. Thats kinda.. Yeahh but who wouldnt suspect especially when both Jiahua and I didnt go to school. hahahas.

Feeling just SLIGHTLY better now. Head still spinning and the wind outside is freezing me up. Nose as blocked as ever. ZZZ! I wanna complete my homework but i cant. Sighs* I have to. Dunhui is celebrating his birthday later. Still considering if i should go. Mainly is because im not sure if my body can take it. See first i guess..

Oh i think i forgot to mention, my mum bought me TWILIGHT SOUNDTRACK (:
Hahas, WHOOOOO! ^^ But it was expected. Thanks mum :D

Dad got me an angpao. $30 . Its better then nothing ^^ Thanks tooo.
& My brother is sponsoring me for sports climbing :D hahahs. Expensive. & i tihnk i'll be going with Johnson ^^
Looking forward to it. GET WELL SOON CHERYL! DAMNIT.

No comments: