Monday, January 19, 2009

Reality & Fantasy

Sunday

Yay Yay Yay! Went shopping with my babeeeeee :D Actually our mums wanted to come along with us! Luckily we managed to convince her ;O PHEW* I can't shop for new year de in the first place but i guess i couldn't resist myself. Literally BEGGGGEDDDD My parents ot geme soome cash cause really vey broke. I feel bad -.- Hate asking them for money but i have to.

So dad gave me 10bucks =.= mum see me ke lian gave me 50bucks! Woohooo but dad took back the 10 :[ SOBS! But thats okay, i brought my own 20bucks along so i had 70 ^^ sENT ALL. finally! I got my HIGH WAIST SKIRT. I kinda like this vintage trend. Its sooo CUTEEEEE-xzx.

So we were like wearing heels. IT KILLED OUR FEET at the end of the day! Sorry girl, we hunt my kimono or like damn long at Bugis, she totally dragging her feeet. Gosh! Then she had ot drag her way home ;x I had to continue walking. I had to find my mum after that =/ walked Wisma and Taka AGAIN! Forever 21's dresses are so cuteee. Ohya! We saw WanCong at Heeren, still say i wont recongnise him! WAHAHAHA. Gotcha' :P

Woooo photos of the day:
Shopping is addicting








Monday

I think i had the monday bluesssss. Didn't feel liek goign to school at all. SLEEPY! =/ I was _ close to giving you a wake up call YX! Tmr! I will. Wahahahha. Look forward to it. Thenthen, late again today. I SO NEED OT CATCH THE EARLIER BATCH OF BUSES! If not suree late. ZZZ

Lessons, Poa and Geog, SLACKY! Going to catch up with it after blogging :D Decided to do the OMO thingy although i dont have to. Hoep it'll help! Cross Fingers*
I wanna shop play study at the same time. Bu ti ask shopping gotta be last piority T.T I CAN DO It! GRRRRR

Ohoh yeahhhhhh! Just now whiel chatting to YX on MSN, I tihnk i coughed too hard & BLOOD CAME OUT! WTH! First time in my entire 16 years of living. Geeee! I dont tihnk its a big deal. Porbably cough too much. He say its okay so it is baa ;D Got experience people are the best ;O Hehs.

Right, needa go do my work now. GOSH! CHECK OUT THE TIME. Damn!
I WANT THAT PRINTED FLORAL SKIRTTTT! $24 !!!! AHHHHHHHH. MONEYY~ :[








You probably might be reading this,
Erm hope those parallel lines at th side of your head dont hurt too much
don't know how you got it but erm,
well, just dont eat just dark sauce things.
Might help with not leaving a scar.
I know you dont wanna talk to me so hoepfully you'll see this (:
UHHHHH, takecare!




Sayo!

No comments: