Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Life I've Always Wanted But Do I Really Like It?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :D

Woke up in th morning and got dressed up and all (: Met my bitch at hub <3 Finally we can watch TWILIGHT! WAHAHAHHAHA [: We were like going crazy in th theatre. Totally had th urge to scream OUT LOUD if there won't anyone in the theatre! AHAHAHS.

EDWARD, CARLISLE, EMMET AND JAMES IS FREAKING GORGEOUS! Sheheeesh, even james is th bad game wow! HE IS HAWWWTTTTTTT~ Im soo in loveeeeeeeee. WAKAKAKAKA. Going crazy now.


CARLISLE ! wheeeeeee


HOT EDWARD <3333333333333


James! Bella, Edward! :DDDDDD

iM ADDICTED TO TWLIGHT even though th movie is not as good as i expected! Hope new moon more actions!

Okayyy, so went over to town to look for food. Insufficent money so couldnt afford anything better than KFC :[
Went over to Cineleisure. Hehes, go into all NewUrbanMale shops. WAHAHAHHAHAH! So shuai. Lol, sound so desprate ;X Got so shy. Theres once, i anyhow touch before leaving th shop, i kinda made th display toys drop. OMG! That was like super embarrassing. Wahhahaha. Faster leave th place ;P

Hualy and I fell in love with the NUM Bags laaaaaaaaaa. & party tanks! I've been eyeing on them like since last year and swore to save up but till now.. Saved up a few cents -.- LAWL! The bags are called Brad and Jolie. Named after Brad Pit and Angelina Jolie. HOW COOL COULD THAT BE. But price even better. $149 ! & th top $60 . Sighs* We'll never get it. AWWWWWW.

I could play basketball everyday with that top! :[ Went on to Clarke Quay as Jiahua wanted to throw something into th river. Im so proud of her to finally forget someone who doesnt appreciate her [: There were alot of people sitting around so ponder awhile before throwing. So didnt dare so i helped her :D

& I FREAKED OUT when i realised it FLOATS! hAHAHHAHAS. So we escape from th scene Asap! ;P

The thing floating is th bottle

&&&
Zilians . I SO NEEDA CUT MY FRINGE. So longgggggggggggggg. I look horrible once again :[






Hualy had to go off earlier. Her uncle's birthday T.T I really wished time could stop then. But i love outings with her. Regardless of where we went (:

So i thought xuanru would be meeting me first before meeting weiwei they all. But well, did not happen so i went to walk around Taka, Wisma. Window shopped! Saw a wallet in Forever 21. Daddy is gonna get it for me for birthday although i hope he would just buy for me ;l But its okay.

Waited for 3hours -.- Ryan came to find me first after his family dinner. He looked inda different. Maybe its been quite some time since i last saw him. His hair grow and he dyed it.

Soo when we finally went to City Hall to find th others. Weiwei dyed his hair tooo. Das had this very cute shark pouch i saw before. CuTE! Des had no diff ;P Mel was there too. Dog n charissa. Wawa came later and 2bros. I forgot their names ;X

We kept walking for all i knew. Hahahs. Had a tough time looking for a good spot to watch th fireworks. So many people. Became sandwiches.














Went back around 2plus. Damn tired, leg very suannnnnn, thirsty and sleepy! Trained back and my parents picked me up at Novena (:

Back to school tmr! Theres training and girls gotta plait their hair. HOWWWWW! i dont know how to plait th Ambigai style. Mum helped me also say hard. My top hair too short. Tmr gg ler :[
Check this out


I feel so neat :o


Enjoy!

No comments: