Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Hate You But I'm Still Deeply In Love With You

Someone please tell me how to remove that excruciating agony in me right now!
Why must I accept to live with it?
Its consuming me bit by bit and GRRRRRRRRR..
& soon it'll get the best outta me.



Schools has reopen and it does not feel like its a new year to me at all. Nope, Not abit. Kinda feels like a month of holiday has just came and gone. Just another month of school and a new term has began. Thats it.

Whats my mood now? Idk. Fell sick yesterday and couldn't attend the campcraft training. Even Dunhui finds it hard to believe that i actually FELL S-I-C-K. This shows how unusal its sounds when i say IM SICK. Lawl! Its so weird huh. Maybe its because of you. Being able to see you like every hour or bump into you every now and then, its gotta make it harder to adapt :X So many lessons we're gonna have to together and with our current behaviour towards each other. Its freaking awkward.

Sighs*
Forgive me!

Im heading down to the basketball court now. I'm not gotta think about it anymore. Its all my fault k.

No comments: