Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fade Into You

HAPPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR READERS! :D

I don't really have th new year mood though =/ My family woke up really late! And left the house for my Ahma's even later -.- Well, the well known late family holds up to its name? ;x Lol,
Photos :

& My sweeet brother who doesnt know how to show me how much he loves me (3

Cousins :D One of them went toliet ;O
My bro always has a wide smile! :DD
He love his teeth. Hahahs! Its true that his teeth are natually straight luh. ;P Jealous* HA!

Ahma couldn't walk so she didn't want to come with us. The feeling abit weird ler. We cut short our stay over at some relative's house which we aren't even close with. Lol! Everyone went on serprate ways after that. Bro and I rushed up to J8 to get our Movie tickets for a midnight show.
LOVE MATTERS. After buying th tickets, i realised, HEY ITS NC16! I can watch meh? :X HAHAHAH! I actually forgot i've turned 16 recently =.= Hahahs! I'M AGING~ NOOOOOO.

Right, so went for my another aunty's house for dinner. She ordered delifrance :D Hahs! Huge feast [: Bake rice, pizza, wings, wages etc!



My Aunt's dog, feifei :D

Eat until v full. *Burps*
We had 3hours before our movie at 11.40pm when we left. So decided to go River AngBao. Boring placeeee~ This year it was located on th floating platform. Went to check out our zodiac sign. && You guys know what! I'm actually born in th year of a MONKEY! Not a rooster like everyone else. Cause my birthday falls before Chinese New Year.



LOls

The movie was EFFING HILARIOUS! Its NC16 because of most of th A parts. Quite meaningful also la ;] The language they used, LAUGH OUT LOUD! :D Hehs,
I'm totally WEAR OUT after th show. Yawn-ed like a million times. Hahahs, I could just stop, stand and SNOREEEE MY WAY OFF~

Slept around 4.15 last night APPARENTLY I woke up at 12 plus. Wow, I expected to sleep till 2-3pm luh.

CYX! IM NOT PIGGG~ :D
You are! OINKKK [:

No comments: